Expand into Your Self
I believe that each one of us is born with a unique set of passions and talents and that all Life asks of us is to unleash our creativity and inner treasures. But finding the keys to personal fulfilment while helping make the world a better place is not easy, especially when we are at crossroads in our lives. Are you…
- a student or young professional seeking the next step, whether through further studies or job applications?
- working in a position you appreciate but struggling with stress, overwork, difficult relationships or competing obligations?
- working in situations where you witness severe suffering and are struggling to keep going / near burn out?
- in between jobs and uncertain about what lies ahead and how to get where you’d love to be?
- exploring a career or life change but unsure what the next step may be and how to take it?
I would love to accompany you on a little segment of your journey.
I bring to my coaching twenty years of experience in diverse cultural and organisational settings around the world in the field of sustainable development and humanitarian aid, including the life change of leaving a secure UN job to create Narayan. But my coaching is mostly shaped by the learnings that have come from experiencing and growing out of powerlessness, grief, and self-doubt, through a subtle balance between will power and surrender.
Supported by my spiritual practice of Ananda Yoga and meditation on the path of Self-Realization, I have learnt that challenges in our lives are an opportunity to uncover unexpected treasures of growth and creativity. Through compassionate listening and practical tips, I hope to help you connect to the love and joy within you and shine your light into the world.
I particularly appreciate supporting students and young professionals and adjust my rates to make coaching sessions accessible to those starting their professional life.
I consult mostly online, using Skype or Zoom connections.
The first consultation is free.
For further information and / or to book a session, please contact me via the contact form on this website.